Friday, February 10, 2012

Bachellors Degree???

A bachelors degrees' worth is priceless because it offers so much to so many. It is very difficult to measure its worth because of what it might mean to a person that is the first one in their family to achieve a bachelors degree or a person who believe it provides job security. To others it can be a intellectual journey or a place to net-worth or where many meet their spouse.  For me a bachelors degree is a way for me not to place my eggs in one baskets. I believe education is very important, even if that means not going to a university and just self study. But I do believe its important to be stimulated and challenge by other ideas which is more difficult if one is just self studying. A bachelors degree is a way for me to tell my children-if I should have any-to follow my foot steps in higher learning. Also the time it take for me to complete the degree is time for me to realy figure out what I want to do. Instead of siting around doing nothing trying to figure it out, I might as well go to school.

1 comment:

  1. Good, but could be expanded. Why exactly is education important to you?

    ReplyDelete